Manglik dosh is a very important astrological aspect that can have a great impact on one’s life. It is usually seen in the Kundli of those born under the influence of Mars. The planet Mars is considered to be a planet of aggression, passion, and desire. Therefore, people who have this dosh in their Kundli are often seen as hot-tempered, short-tempered, and aggressive.
What is Manglik Dosh?
Manglik Dosh is a very well-known and researched astrological phenomenon in Hinduism. It occurs when the planet Mars is present in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house of an individual’s birth chart. This dosh can have a very negative effect on an individual’s life, especially when it comes to marriage and relationships.
There are many ways to get rid of the Manglik Dosh, but the most effective ones are:
1) Doing the Manglik Dosha Nivarana puja
2) Worshipping Lord Hanuman
3) Wearing a coral or emerald ring in the ring finger
4) Donating food and clothes to needy people on Tuesdays
The Effect of Manglik Dosh
Manglik dosh is a very important factor in Kundli or horoscope matching. It is said that if a person has this dosh in their Kundli, then their marriage will not be happy and peaceful. There are various ways to get rid of this dosh. The most common and effective way is to do some kind of puja or hawan. This will help to nullify the effect of the dosh and the person will be able to lead a happy married life.
How to Get Rid of the Effect of Manglik Dosh?
Manglik Dosh is a defect in a Kundli which can result in problems in the life of the person affected by it. There are various remedies to get rid of the Manglik Dosh but the most effective one is to do marriage of the affected person with a banana tree or a peepal tree. This remedy is said to nullify the effects of the Manglik Dosh.
Remedies to reduce the effect of Manglik dosha
There are a number of remedies that can be undertaken to reduce the effect of Manglik dosha in one’s Kundli. Some of these are:
1. Undertaking a special puja for Mars: This is one of the most effective remedies for reducing the effects of Manglik dosha. The puja involves propitiating Lord Hanuman, who is believed to have the power to nullify the adverse effects of Mars.
2. Worshipping Lord Shiva: Lord Shiva is another deity who is believed to be capable of reducing the malefic effects of Manglik dosha. Thus, undertaking regular worship of Lord Shiva can be an effective remedy.
3. Donating blood: Another popular remedy for Manglik dosha is donating blood on Tuesdays or Thursdays. This is believed to help pacify the planet Mars and reduce its negative effects.
4. Wearing red coral: Wearing red coral in a gold or silver ring is also considered to be an effective remedy for Manglik dosha. This should be worn on the middle finger of the right hand.
5. Performing the gomedhacandra puja: The gomedhacandra puja is another popular remedy for Manglik dosha. This involves propitiating the planet Rahu, which is believed to be responsible for the adverse effects of Mars.
There are many ways to get rid of the effects of Manglik dosh in Kundli, but the most important thing is to consult with an experienced astrologer. They will be able to guide you through the process and help you choose the best course of action for your specific situation. Manglik dosh can be a difficult thing to deal with, but with the right guidance, it doesn’t have to be.